Just in case you haven’t yet subscribed to Disney+ and are in the market for a new Google Chromebook on this upcoming Black Friday, then Google has announced a new deal for you!
- Just in time for those Black Friday specials, Google has announced that those who purchase a new Google Chromebook will get three free months of Disney+ so they can stream on their brand new laptop or tablet.
- Google announced the new offer on their website, adding that customers must activate their subscription on their new Chromebook between November 25th, 2019 and January 31st, 2020. The Disney+ subscription normally costs customers 6.99 per month.
- It can be surmised that Google is doing this promotion specifically for the upcoming holiday gift-giving season, especially considering a brand-new lower-end Chromebook starts at a (comparatively) affordable 199.00 with prices going up as you get into higher-end models.
- It should also be noted this deal is only good on brand new Chromebooks and new subscriptions cannot be activated on a newly-purchased refurbished Chromebook.
- This deal is also only applicable to NEW subscribers of Disney+, so if you leapt for that subscription as the service launched a few weeks ago, unfortunately the three free months cannot be applied to your subscription.
- To accept this offer, customers must activate their new Chromebook and select the offer from the Google Chromebooks Offers Site to receive a promo code,download the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store on their Chromebook, create a Disney+ account in the app and accept the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement, and select their desired payment method for the auto-renewing subscription.
- The subscription is auto-renewing after the three free months are over, but there is the option of cancelling before the trial term is over.