- A new season at the Disney Parks means new food offerings, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios is serving up some delightful sweets.
- In addition to revealing the fun popcorn buckets that have just debuted, the Disney Parks Blog shared their Foodie Guide featuring all of the delicious seasonal snacks guests can enjoy this winter.
- These holiday goodies are available now through January 5, 2020.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Foodie Guide
- Holiday Blondie (Available at Backlot Express) – Blondie made with orange peel, dried cranberries, and slivered almonds topped with white chocolate ganache
- Elsa’s Magical Macarons (Available at Market and BaseLine Tap House) – White and blue macaron shells with white chocolate and gingerbread ganaches
- Chestnut Pinecone (Available at Backlot Express and Trolley Car Café) – Chestnut mousse on top of a milk chocolate sweetened crepes with powdered sugar snow
- Mickey’s Santa Hat Chocolate Mousse (Available at ABC Commissary) – Vanilla shortbread topped with chocolate cake, dark chocolate mousse, dark chocolate ears, and a large white crispy pearl
- Festive Holiday Wreath (Available at ABC Commissary) – Cookie with mint marshmallow topped with white and green icing and a chocolate candy cane
- Cinnamon-Apple Lunch Box Tart (Available at Woody’s Lunch Box) – Lunch Box Tart with cinnamon apple pie filling topped with red cinnamon fondant
- Gingerbread Cookies (Available at BaseLine Tap House, Market, and Dockside Diner) – Soft gingerbread dough topped with maple fondant and chocolate crispy pearls
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Gingerbread Cupcake (Available at Trolley Car Café) – Gingerbread cupcake with maple Bavarian filling, cream cheese buttercream, red and green sprinkles, and a white chocolate Wayne and Lanny
- Olaf’s Chocolate Marshmallow Verrine (Available at Fairfax Fare) – Layers of chocolate cake, cream, chocolate fudge, mini marshmallows, and white chocolate crispy pearls topped with a white chocolate topper featuring Olaf
- Goofy’s Hot, Not Hot, Chocolate Verrine (Available at Backlot Express and Rosie’s All-American Café) – Layers of chocolate cake, cinnamon chocolate cream, vanilla cream, cinnamon marshmallow, and milk chocolate crispy pearls topped with a chocolate topper featuring Goofy
- Strawberry Mint Verrine (Available at PizzeRizzo and ABC Commissary) – Layers of vanilla sponge cake, strawberry compote, mint cream, vanilla cream, and strawberry and white chocolate crispy pearls
- Caramel Apple Verrine (Available at Catalina Eddies’s) – Layers of chocolate panna cotta, caramel apples, caramel cream, dark chocolate and salted caramel crispy pearls, apple cream, caramel sauce, and dark chocolate shavings topped with a chocolate topper featuring Mickey and Minnie
- Mickey Light-Up Tree Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at various popcorn carts throughout the park)
- Pajama Alien Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at various popcorn carts throughout the park)
- Santa Alien Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at Neighborhood Bakery)
- Holiday Festive Popcorn (Available at various outdoor vending carts throughout the park) – Sweet and salty mix of caramel popcorn, red and green candy-coated chocolates, white chocolate drizzle, and crushed candy canes
- Northern Lights Slushy (Available at The Market) – Blue raspberry frozen slushy with cotton candy
- Olaf’s Snow Flurry Slushy (Available at The Market) – Vanilla orange frozen slushy with whipped cream
- Holiday Mule (Available at Oasis Canteen, Sunshine Day Bar, and Animation Bar) – Vodka, limoncello, cranberry juice, and ginger beer
- Frostbite Cocktail (Available at Oasis Canteen, Sunshine Day Bar, and Animation Bar) – Vodka, blue curaçao, cranberry juice, and sweet-and-sour
- Winterberry Margarita (Available at Backlot Express, PizzeRizzo, ABC Commissary, and Rosie’s All-American Café) – Silver tequila, triple sec, sweet-and-sour, cranberry juice, and wildberry syrup
- Hot Cocoa Flight (Available at Fairfax Fare, Dockside Diner, and Woody’s Lunchbox) – Flight of three hot chocolates with vanilla vodka, black cherry bourbon, and Irish cream liqueur
Enhance your holidays:
- Can’t get enough of Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Guests looking for a little more fun this season can also purchase tickets to the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party.
- Start your evening by indulging in delectable desserts and traditional beverages, then enjoy find your spot in the reserved viewing area for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Fireworks show.