Saint Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and Disneyland Paris will celebrate in style with exciting entertainment offerings highlighting the Irish culture.
- Disneyland Paris will celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with live entertainment and festive offerings throughout Parc Disneyland and Disney Village.
- Guests will be amazed by the Irish cultural festivities and charm, as Disney Village comes alive for an all-singing and dancing fun celebration of the Emerald Island.
- Don’t miss the entertainment and live concert dedicated to the Irish celebrations!
- The Saint Patrick's Day experiences are offered on March 17, 2020.
Join the celebration:
- All throughout March 17, sections of Parc Disneyland and Disney Village will feature live entertainment, decorations and activities for guests of all ages.
- Visitors will be immersed in a Saint Patrick atmosphere at the entrance with the presence of the Disney band.
- 14 tap dancers will ignite the Videopolis stage in a new Irish dance performance, accompanied by three musicians playing instruments from the Celtic tradition (concertina, fiddle and harp).
- Disney Performing Arts will also showcase amateur groups during this Irish day.
- Mickey and Minnie, dressed in their traditional Irish costumes, will greet guests from the stage.
- Guests can take advantage of free Irish motif makeup at the entrance to Videopolis.
- At nightfall and as part of the Disney Illuminations! Program, guests can admire the Dreams of Ireland night show that celebrates Emerald Isle and its culture.
- The streets of the Disney Village will be in the colors of Saint Patrick's Day, with Irish music and dance entertainment and even Leprechauns.
- At Billy Bob’s, guests can attend the concert by the Doolin ’, a folk music group highlighting Irish traditions.