This is the way. The Mandalorian and Baby Yoda from the Disney+ original Star Wars series The Mandalorian will soon be available in Jam City’s Disney Emoji Blitz, according to StarWars.com.
- Players will be able to play the Star Wars Challenge from February 15-18 to collect the two popular characters, featuring power-ups that reflect the stories of the Disney+ series.
- You can get your first look at the emojis based on the two characters below:
- You can watch al off season one of The Mandalorian now on Disney+ and season two will be released in October 2020.
About Disney Emoji Blitz:
- “Collect and play with hundreds of Disney, Pixar and Star Wars emojis like never before in an exciting matching game! Play fast paced rounds of match-3 to earn prizes, complete missions, and discover new emojis.”
ICYMI – Mote Star Wars news:
- The Disney Parks Blog recently announced that guests in Disneyland will also soon be able to use FastPass and MaxPass for the Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- The hit television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars from Lucasfilm Animation is set to make its triumphant return next week with the first installment of an all-new batch of episodes on Disney’s streaming service Disney+, and the platform is helping Star Wars fans prepare for the release with a playlist of the show’s twenty essential episodes.
- The incredibly immersive multi-night experience at Walt Disney World, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will begin taking reservations later this year.
- Del Rey recently shared the final cover of Star Wars: Alphabet Squadron – Shadow Fall as well as an excerpt from the novel.