Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course at Saratoga Springs at Walt Disney World will remain open during the Orange County’s Stay-At-Home Order, which goes into effect Thursday, March 26th, at 11:00 pm and remains in place until April 9th.
- Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course continues operations at the Saratoga Springs Resort as Orange County enters a self quarantine mandate.
- Golf is considered exercise, which is an allowed exception of the local mandate, and promotes social distancing.
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is closed, so access to Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course is restricted to only those with a prior reservation.
- Reservations must be made in advance by calling (407) WDW-GOL or visiting GolfWDW.com.
- Player’s Club members can call ahead to confirm their tee time to be granted access to park by Disney Security.
- Guests looking for driving range facilities or who need to visit a golf professional shop are being redirected to visit Disney’s Palm, Magnolia, and Oak Trail Golf facility instead.
- Disney continues to monitor recommendations by health officials and are taking extra measures to ensure the well-being of Guests and Cast Members of Walt Disney World Golf.