Things are about to get interesting for Marvel's heroes and antiheroes as the Venom storyline heads into new territory with King In Black. Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman craft an exciting and visually stunning tale that’s slated to debut this December.
- This afternoon, writer Donny Cates announced on YouTube that the next installment in his Venom series will be King In Black.
- Cates and artist Ryan Stegman will present a thrilling story as the Knull the God of the Symbiotes battles the Avengers, the X-Men, and ultimately Eddie Brock!
- King in Black #1 arrives this December everywhere comic books are sold.
- Knull is coming, and when he arrives, everyone from the Avengers to the X-Men will learn just how unprepared they are to face off against the God of the Symbiotes.
- With each mind-bending twist and turn, the stakes will be raised like never before as King In Black flips everything you thought you knew about Venom and the world of the symbiotes upside down and inside out.
What they’re saying:
- Donny Cates: "As far as event books go, this is the coolest, darkest, most heavy metal, Cthulhu dark horror thing I’ve ever been able to do. I still can’t believe that Marvel is letting us go as dark and scary as we’re going.”
- Ryan Stegman: “One of the things I’m most proud of in this series… is the creation of the character Knull. We have some new designs that we’ll be unveiling throughout the series that are really cool and really creepy.”