- Knott’s Berry Farm debuted a limited-time event on July 17th called Knott’s Taste of Calico, scheduled to end July 26th.
- After selling out for all dates and a successful first weekend of operation, the park has added an additional two weekends.
- The festival runs Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays through August 9th.
- Guests will need to purchase a tasting card in advance at knotts.com in order to be admitted to the outdoor event, which includes a select number of items from the menu based on the type of ticket.
- $25 for adults for 5 tastes
- $15 for ages 3-11 for 3 tastes
- Click here for more details about the event’s safety requirements.
- Mike Celestino visited Knott’s Taste of Calico. See our full event coverage here including video of the event.
- For more information and to purchase a tasting card, visit Knotts.com.