(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Advance tickets for Twentieth Century Studios’ The New Mutants are now available for purchase.
- But that’s not all, the studio also provided fans with a special look at the film featuring the main cast of mutants:
- The studio also shared exclusive new posters for the original horror thriller from:
- Dolby Cinema
- Cinemark XD
- Fans can purchase tickets now through their favorite open cinema or via Fandango which has just introduced a comprehensive theater reopening program designed to help fans go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. For more information visit Fandango.com or check out the platform’s updated app.
- “Twentieth Century Studios in association with Marvel Entertainment presents The New Mutants, an original horror thriller set in an isolated hospital where a group of young mutants is being held for psychiatric monitoring. When strange occurrences begin to take place, both their new mutant abilities and their friendships will be tested as they battle to try and make it out alive.”
The Movie Stars:
- Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones)
- Anya Taylor-Joy (Glass)
- Charlie Heaton (Stranger Things)
- Alice Braga (Predators)
- Blu Hunt (The Originals)
- Henry Zaga (13 Reasons Why).
- Directed by Josh Boone (The Fault in our Stars)
- Written by Josh Boone & Knate Lee
- The film is produced by:
- Simon Kinberg, p.g.a.
- Karen Rosenfelt
- Lauren Shuler Donner
- Executive Produced by:
- Stan Lee
- Michele Imperato Stabile