The official Instagram accounts of Disneyland President Ken Potrock and Walt Disney Imagineering just released new construction photos for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, announcing that the project’s opening date has been pushed back to 2023.
- Disneyland’s version of the new attraction, Mickey & Minnie’s Runway Railway, was originally announced to open in 2022.
- In an Instagram post giving fans an updated look at the construction site, Disneyland President Kent Potrock revealed that the attraction is now on track to open in 2023 instead.
- The views from Potrock’s account are from the Team Disney Anaheim building, which faces the backside of Toontown where the attraction is being built.
- The official Walt Disney Imagineering Instagram also shared several images from ground level on the site.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway opened earlier this year at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You can see a full video below.