- Walt Disney World announced a decrease in park hours last month, which took effect on September 8th.
- Park hours for the four theme parks consistently follow this schedule through November 5th.
- Starting November 6th, Magic Kingdom’s hours will change to 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, extending the operating day by 1-hour through November 28th, which is as far out as schedules are currently posted.
- November 6th is the day that Magic Kingdom adds holiday activities including themed castle projections at night.
- In addition, EPCOT’s hours will shift to 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm on November 27th and 28th, which coincides with the start of their modified International Festival of the Holidays.
- Park hours for Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will remain the same.
- It’s unclear at this time what park hours will look like beyond November 28th.