Vudu and FandangoNOW are offering Disney and Pixar favorites at a special price this week at 50% off with deals on bundles as well, all to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Toy Story
- To celebrate the upcoming Toy Story 25th Anniversary, Fandango is offering a special limited 50% off pricing on more than twenty of Disney and Pixar’s classic movies through its video-on-demand services, Vudu and FandangoNOW. The offer, good through Sunday, November 22, allows fans to add their favorite Disney and Pixar films to their movie collection for only $9.99 each.
- This special offer is available on the following Pixar films in 4K Ultra HD: Toy Story 4, Toy Story 3, Toy Story 2, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, The Incredibles, The Incredibles 2, Coco, Inside Out, Monsters, Inc., Monsters University, Ratatouille, WALL*E, Up, Brave, Cars, Cars 2, Cars 3, A Bug’s Life, and The Good Dinosaur.
- Fans can bring home complete collections with these movie bundles:
- Toy Story 4-Movie Collection, $34.99
- The Incredibles 2 – Movie Collection, $19.99
- Finding Nemo 2- Movie Collection, $19.99
- Cars 3-Movie Collection, $29.99
What They’re Saying:
- Erik Davis, Fandango managing editor: “With the holiday season upon us, it’s a great time to expand your movie library and pick up some of your all-time favorite films. My family loves collecting classics like The Incredibles and Toy Story so we can watch them over and over again, and this week’s sale gives fans a chance to grab some favorites to enjoy during the holidays.”