- Park Hopping is returning to the Walt Disney World Resort starting January 1, 2021, but the EPCOT monorail line will continue to be unavailable for the time being.
- Guests will be able to use complimentary park-to-park bus transportation as well as Disney Skyliner and watercraft transportation.
- The Park Hopper ability will be available to Guests who purchased a ticket or annual pass with Park Hopper benefits along with some changes.
- Guests will need to make a Park Pass reservation for the first park they wish to visit that day. Once they have visited that first park, the ability to park hop will be allowed. No reservation will be needed for the second park visited, but it must be done after 2:00 p.m. ET.
- It is unknown at this time when the EPCOT monorail line will resume operation.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning