In celebration of Epiphany or Three Kings Day, Jaleo at Disney Springs is now taking orders for the seasonal Roscón de Reyes cakes.
- As we say goodbye to one celebration, it’s time to enjoy another: Three Kings Day. Taking place on January 6, 2021, the religious holiday also known as Epiphany commemorates the day the three wisemen first met the Christ Child.
- One of the traditional sweets served during the holiday is a King Cake or Roscón de Reyes. This wreath-shaped sweet cake is decorated with crystallized fruits to symbolize a crown covered in jewels. Additionally, they can be served with or without a cream filling.
The holidays aren't over yet! We're getting ready for #ThreeKingsDay with Roscón de Reyes. Pre-order 48 hours in advance to pick up from #JaleoCC, #JaleoDC, #JaleoDisneySprings: https://t.co/hcCIPJuqM7 pic.twitter.com/1iZOaUFjRH
— Jaleo by José Andrés (@jaleo) December 30, 2020
- Chef Jose Andreas’ Jaleo restaurant at Disney Springs is now accepting orders for the seasonal cakes for pick up on January 6th.
- Guests visiting the Walt Disney World location will need to place their orders at least 48 hours in advance of the holiday.
- According to the website order form, guests can purchase up to 10 cakes:
- Roscón de Reyes without cream – $40
- Roscón de Reyes with cream – $45
- After an order is placed guests will be contacted by a Jaleo team member to confirm the order and collect payment.