Even though Mando Mondays are over, Topps is continuing the Star Wars tradition with their digital card Concept Art Series. Releasing on Monday afternoons, the Concept Art Series will feature images from the end credits of The Mandalorian season 2.
- Now that the exciting Season 2 of The Mandalorian has finished, The Topps Company continues the fun with brand-new cards released during an extended series called Card Trader Mondays.
- Picking up where “Mando Mondays'' left off, fans can now collect the Concept Art Series which are digital cards based on the gorgeous images seen in the episodes’ credits.
- The series features the artwork of artists:
- Christian Alzmann
- Anton Grandert
- Brian Matyas
- Ryan Church
- And More
- Fans can find the Concept Art Series and more through the Star Wars: Card Trader by Topps.
- Cards will be available in the Pack Store starting at 2pm ET, starting with “Chapter 9: The Marshall” and will continue every Monday with a new set from each episode.
- Here’s a peek at some of the Concept Art Series from Chapter 9, Chapter 10 and Chapter 11: