- Hulu subscribers have three new original documentaries to look forward to this Spring.
- Deadline has revealed the premiere dates for three documentary projects coming to Disney’s all-ages streaming service in March and April.
- More details can be found on each documentary below:
Kid 90 – Streaming March 12th
- Before social media, teen star Soilel Moon Fry took home video of her life and her famous friends.
- Sitting in the director chair, the Punky Brewster star captures the spirit of the decade in a personal coming-of-age story.
- Other celebrities of the era included in the footage include David Arquette, Stephen Dorff, Balthazar Getty, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Brian Austin Green, Tori Leonard and Heather McComb.
- Kid 90 is produced by STX and Appian Way.
WeWork: Or The Making and Breaking of a $47 Billion Unicorn – Streaming April 2nd
- WeWork shocked Wall Street in 2019 when the flexible office space startup with an estimated value of $47 billion failed to make an IPO, resulting in the stepping down of its CEO Adam Neumann.
- Directed by Jed Rothstein, the documentary film will include interviews with journalists, former employees and experts.
- The film is produced by Campfire, Forbes and Olive Hill Media.
Sasquatch – Streaming April 20th
- This three-part documentary series follows journalist David Holthouse into Northern California’s Redwood Forests to uncover the truth of a decades-old mystery involving three men whose limbs had been torn apart, potentially by a bigfoot creature.
- The producing team behind Wild Wild Country are behind the documentary series, Mark Duplass, Jay Duplass and Mel Eslyn.
- The series is produced by Duplass Brothers Productions, Holthouse and Number 19.