Secrets of Sulphur Springs stars Kyliegh Curran and Preston Oliver went to Walt Disney World to play a game of “Secrets & Screams.” Check out the new video from Disney Channel’s YouTube channel below and read on to learn about how you can visit these same places.
- Kyliegh Curran and Preston Oliver, who play Harper and Griffin on the Disney Channel paranormal mystery series Secrets of Sulphur Springs, took a trip to Walt Disney World to play a game of “Secrets & Screams.”
- The game works like this: Kyliegh and Preston take turns asking each other questions and they can either answer them or take a “Scream” by riding a thrilling attraction at Disney’s vacation kingdom in Orlando, FL.
- The video starts with the two stars staying at Disney’s newest on-property hotel, Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- They then head over to Magic Kingdom Park and into the foyer of The Haunted Mansion to play “Secrets & Screams.”
- Fans of Secrets of Sulphur Springs get to learn more about both stars and also delight in watching them scream their way through two attractions: The Twilight Zone – Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Test Track at EPCOT.
- The first 5 episodes of Secrets of Sulphur Springs were added to Disney+ today and the 9th episode debuted today on DisneyNow and Disney Channel (click here to read our recap of the latest episode).
- Want to know more about another star from Secrets of Sulphur Springs? Read our interview with Landon Gordon, who plays Wyatt.
- Throughout the video, Kyliegh and Preston wear Disney cloth face masks, many of which are available at Disney Parks and on shopDisney.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)