Disney Cruise Line has announced that they have begun to continue enforcing the cancellation policy for the Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) as of February 3, 2021.
- This morning, Disney Cruise Line put out a statement saying that they have begun to continue enforcing the cancellation policy for the Vacation Protection Plan (VPP).
- This enforcement does not apply to bookings made before February 3, 2021, with the exception where a non-refundable charge is associated with the reservation.
- The VPP policy says that once it has been paid in full, you are no longer able to get a refund, with the exception being a “10-day look-back period” post-purchase which gives Guests time to review the full policy.
- The Disney Cruise Line Vacation Protection Plan covers families for certain unexpected circumstances and emergencies—both before and during the vacation.
- “If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may cancel under this Certificate to Aon Affinity Travel Practice, 900 Stewart Avenue, Garden City, NY 11530-9998, within 10 days after receipt. Your premium will be refunded, provided you have not already departed on the Trip or filed a claim. When so returned, all coverages under this Certificate are void from the beginning.”
If you have any questions about the policy, please make sure to contact your Travel Agent.