Just days after the park reopened after a seasonal closure, Universal’s Volcano Bay is closing once again due to approaching inclement weather.
- After reopening the park after a seasonal closure on February 27th, Universal’s Volcano Bay is closing once again due to approaching inclement weather.
- A Tweet from the Universal Orlando Resort has stated that the park will be closed tomorrow, March 6th and Sunday, March 7th, due to inclement weather.
?️ ❄️ Weather Reminder ❄️ ?️
Volcano Bay will be closed on Saturday, March 6, and Sunday, March 7, due to inclement weather. For park updates, please call 407-817-8317 or stay tuned to Universal Orlando’s social channels.
— Universal Orlando Resort (@UniversalORL) March 5, 2021
- The forecast for tomorrow shows the daily high maxing out at 70 degrees fahrenheit, with rain and possible thunderstorms throughout the day.
- Sunday is better, in terms of rain and storms, but the temperature isn’t forecasted to break 65 degrees fahrenheit. Though this might seem like a great day to others around the country and around the world, in terms of Central Florida, this is getting chilly, and Universal Orlando apparently doesn’t want uncomfortable guests running around soaking wet as the temperatures drop.
- As of press time, the park is slated to resume normal operation on Monday, March 8th, but also suggests guests who are interested to call 407-817-8317 for the latest updates, and stay tuned to the resort’s social media outlets.