Sam Wilson is one of many, many people in the Marvel Cinematic Universe who has a lot of catching up to do after returning from the blip. With The Falcon and the Winter Soldier set to debut on Disney+ next week, series star Anthony Mackie tries to get all caught up in a new commercial for Xbox.
- Mackie, who plays Wilson aka The Falcon, asks an Xbox employee to catch him up in the new ad after he was gone for five years.
- The employee then introduces him to the Xbox Series X, which brings a smile to the superhero’s face.
About The Falcon and The Winter Soldier:
- “In Marvel Studios’ The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Sam Wilson/Falcon and Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, who came together in the final moments of Avengers: Endgame, team up on a global adventure that tests their abilities—and their patience.”
- The series is directed by Kari Skogland; Malcolm Spellman is the head writer.
- The six-episode series, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, streams exclusively on Disney+ beginning March 19, 2021.
- Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson
- Sebastian Stan as “Bucky” Barnes
- Daniel Bruhl as Baron Zemo
- Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter
- Wyatt Russell as John Walker