Guests celebrating Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary at the resort this fall will have another fun new way to enjoy the world-famous theme parks, as today The Walt Disney Company announced that its highly anticipated attraction called Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is officially scheduled to open on October 1 at EPCOT.
Disney CEO Bob Chapek made the announcement this morning as part of the company’s annual Shareholder Meeting, and the Disney Parks Blog followed up with more details.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is officially scheduled to open on Friday, October 1 in the France Pavilion at Walt Disney World’s EPCOT theme park.
- October 1, 2021 also happens to be the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World’s grand opening in 1971.
- The attraction will not feature a height requirement, and guests of all ages are welcome to enjoy.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is based on the hit 2007 Disney/Pixar film Ratatouille and is a clone of an existing attraction called Ratatouille: L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy in Walt Disney Studios Park at Disneyland Paris.
- The experience will be part of a newly expanded France pavilion inside EPCOT that will also open October 1, along with a new restaurant called La Crêperie de Paris that will offer both table service and quick-service options.
What they’re saying:
- Disney Parks Blog: “In this delicious new attraction, you’ll feel like you’ve shrunk to the size of Chef Remy as you scurry through Gusteau’s famous restaurant on a wild adventure for the whole family.”
- Disney Parks Blog: “We’re looking forward to Remy joining us for “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” an 18-month event that will feature new experiences at the four Walt Disney World theme parks and beyond, where shimmering EARidescent décor will appear as if by magic.”