ESPN has re-signed MLB National Reporter Marly Rivera to a multi-year extension.
- Marly Rivera has been signed to a multi-year extension over at ESPN as their MLB National Reporter.
- Rivera will report on ESPN’s national weeknight MLB game telecasts, contribute to ESPN Radio shows, podcasts, and studio shows like SportsCenter.
- Rivera has been at ESPN since 2011 and has provided in-depth coverage of sports in New York, focusing on MLB and the New York Yankees, for almost two decades.
- She also helped cover the 2016 MLB exhibition game played in Havana, Cuba.
What They’re Saying:
- Marly Rivera, Reporter: “I am grateful to ESPN, and particularly to Norby Williamson, Jill Frederickson and Freddy Rolón, for all of their support through the years, and for providing such an important platform to show my strengths as a reporter. I very much look forward to expanding my role and visibility within the company, and continuing to grow bilingual baseball coverage across all ESPN platforms.”
Sign up for Disney+ or the Disney Streaming Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and ad-supported Hulu) now