Disney On Ice has taken the time to discuss their safety measures with the introduction of the Feld Wellness Program.
- Disney On Ice has shows starting in Ohama, Nebraska through March 14, and have reminded Guests of their safety measures.
- Feld Entertainment, the producers of Disney On Ice, introduced the Feld Wellness Program, bringing safety measures that are used for all Disney On Ice performances.
- Back in February, Disney On Ice was forced to cancel all remaining shows in Kansas City due to violating pandemic rules and failing to report a COVID-19 outbreak among its staff. The company had repeated violations of the COVID-19 mitigation plan the production and the city agreed to.
Safety Measures at Disney On Ice Include:
- Pod Seating, a reduced capacity arrangement offering socially distanced seats for you and your group.
- Face coverings for all fans age 2 and older unless exempted by law – local venue rules also apply*.
- Working with venues on measures such as increased hand sanitizer stations, sanitation of the venue, and help in upholding social distancing.
- Pre-order souvenirs or order them from your arena seat via mobile phone and pick them up at the arena.
- Touch-free payment and digital purchasing of souvenirs.
Upcoming Disney On Ice Shows:
- March 11 – 14 – Omaha, NE
- March 18 – 21 – Fort Myers, FL
- March 25-28 – Sunrise, FL
- April 1 – 4 – Jacksonville, FL