The Disneyland Paris Resort has sent out an update unfortunately informing Guests that the resort will not be opening as expected on April 2.
- Disneyland Paris has been scheduled to reopen on April 2, but unfortunately had to send out an update today saying that the resort will not be opening as expected due to the current situation in Europe with the pandemic.
- A new date has not been given at this time as to when the resort will be able to reopen for Guests.
The message on the Disneyland Paris Website states:
- “Due to prevailing conditions and travel restrictions across Europe, Disneyland Paris will not reopen on April 2 as initially planned. We are optimistic that we will be able to reopen soon, and we will share updates when possible.
- If you have a booking with us, you will have flexibility to modify your arrival date or cancel your reservation without fees up until the last moment before your planned arrival. Please check here for our latest commercial conditions. We truly appreciate your continued understanding and cannot wait to welcome you again.”
The president of Disneyland Paris, Natacha Rafalski, sent the following video message through Instagram:
- In the message, she thanks everyone for their continued patience and assures that all refurbishment and new attraction projects are continuing during the closure so that when the resort is allowed to reopen, it’ll look its best.