This June, you’re cordially…commanded…to attend the wedding of Doctor Doom in Fantastic Four #33, a wedding that will make all other Marvel weddings pale in comparison!
- Reed Richards and Sue Storm. Scott Summers and Jean Grey. These iconic Marvel Comics weddings will pale in comparison to the Wedding of Doctor Doom!
- This June, writer Dan Slott and artist R.B. Silva invite readers to attend the nuptials of Victor Von Doom and his most devoted and noble subject, Victorious in Fantastic Four #33 The second chapter in the upcoming Bride of Doom arc, Fantastic Four #33 will feature guest stars galore such as Prince Namor and Black Panther and pack a gut punch of an ending that no one will see coming.
- Just in time for the 60th anniversary of Marvel’s First Family, The Bride of Doom arc is just the latest thrill ride in Slott and Silva’s masterful run on Fantastic Four and promises to be the next iconic story in the Fantastic Four mythos.
- Fantastic Four #33 is on sale June 2nd.
ICYMI – More Marvel News:
- This June, Marvel Comics is proud to honor Pride Month with a historic celebration of LGBTQ+ characters and creators in Marvel’s Voices: Pride #1. Following in the footsteps of the mega popular Marvel’s Voices: Indigenous Voices and Marvel’s Voices: Legacy, Marvel’s Voices: Pride #1 will be Marvel’s first-ever queer-centered special spotlighting Marvel’s growing tapestry of LGBTQ+ characters.