Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew over at Disney Springs has announced a new limited-time donut available from March 15 through 17.
- The newly opened Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew has announced a Shamrock Supreme Donut to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- The Shamrock Supreme Donut is a glazed donut vanilla iced and then dipped in green shamrocks and topped with Lucky Charm marshmallows, Sour Patch crumbles, a gummy rainbow strip, vanilla buttercream, and a chocolate gold coin.
- If you’re interested in giving it a shot, the Shamrock Supreme Donut will be available from March 15 through March 17.
About Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew:
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew is located in the West Side area of Disney Springs, taking over the former Pop! Gallery location adjacent to Splitsville and the AMC Theaters and near the west entrance and exit of the Orange Parking Garage.
- The overall design of this sweet spot has a unique spin on a classic donut shop featuring graphic pops of color, iconic signage, and a beautiful outdoor seating area in the “donut garden.” Before Guests enter the venue, they may catch a glimpse of a culinary experience unfolding through the windows of the exposed kitchen where hot and fresh donuts bake daily.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning