Hong Kong Disneyland Resort will be celebrating spring with new food offerings including the ability to get Disney meals at home, new merchandise, and the return of Mickey’s Easter Eggventure.
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has announced some of the offerings coming to the resort to celebrate spring in 2021 including the return of Mickey’s Easter Eggventure at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel where kids can hop into miniature cars and drive around in the Star Driving Experience.
- The limited-time offerings are taking place now through April 29.
- On Main Street, U.S.A., Duffy and his friends including ShellieMay, Gelatoni, StellaLou, CookieAnn, and ‘Olu Mel will be appearing with Easter props to take photos with Guests.
- Zootopia’s Judy Hopps and the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland will also appear in the park for Guest photos.
- While strolling down Main Street, make sure to stop by the Animation Academy, where for the first time, they will be teaching Guests how to draw Duffy and StellaLou.
- If food is more you thing, Corner Cafe will have the Xiao Long Bao Style Dessert Set with Flower Tea featuring a Xiao Long Bao Dessert in yuzu mango and coconut pandan flavors. It comes with Duffy and ShellieMay shaped chocolates and a cup of herbal tea.
- There is also a "Duffy and Friends All Day Breakfast Style Dessert with ‘Olu Mel the Musician” featuring food that is shaped like Duffy and his friends.
- Around the park, Guests will be able to get Duffy and ShellieMay lollipop cookies along with Easter-themed treats like the crispy cream caramel with vanilla cake or meringue lemon cake.
- Walt’s Cafe at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel will offer a selection of Duffy and Friends desserts and the “Colorful Tea Zone – Duffy and Friends” afternoon tea event that you can see above with a selection of food items being served on a wooden board.
- Over at the Dragon Wind and World of Color Restauraunt at Disney Explorers Lodge hotel, Guests will be able to make their own Easter egg chocolate.
- There is even a Duffy and ShellieMay bento box making class plus dinner session at the Enchanted Garden Restaurant at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel.
- It wouldn’t be an event without merchandise, and Hong Kong Disneyland will have an exclusive “Spring into Dance” series featuring Mickey, Duffy, and all their friends in items including bunny ear plush toys, bag charms, and more.
- From April 2 through April 6, Mickey’s Easter Eggventure returns to the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel. There will be outdoor activities including the Star Driving Experience, where kids can take a ride in miniature cars, a Disney-themed bounce zone, arts and crafts sessions, and more.
Meals To Go
- For those that want to have some Disney magic at home, Hong Kong Disneyland has also announced “Vacuum Gourmet Meals for Home.” There will be nine Western and Chinese signature dishes prepared by Hong Kong Disneyland Resort hotel chefs that are vacuum-packed and sealed. Guests can order the meals online and then reheat the food at home. After ordering, you’ll be able to pick up the meals at Crystal Lotus, Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or through select delivery services.
- For those planning to go, there is an exclusive Hong Kong resident “Celebrate Together” Group Ticket Offer giving 25% off of every three tickets or 30% off of every four tickets. This offer is for tickets to the park from now through June 30, 2021.
- Magic Access Memberships (Annual Pass) are also have a limited-time offer where you can get 15% off purchasing 3 or more from now through April 30, 2021.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning