Walt Disney World continues to welcome guests with health and safety precautions in place. Those precautions are also always being updated to ensure the safety of everyone visiting. For example, we spotted a new sign in Magic Kingdom today enforcing an update to those guidelines.
- This new sign, which we spotted at the front of the queue for The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, shows rules that have been in place for some time, including:
- No eating or drinking in the queue
- Face masks must fully cover nose and mouth and be worn at all times
- Use queue markings to maintain physical distancing
- The sign also tells guests to “Limit 4 guests per marking” and to “Separate larger parties.”
- With the markers in queues typically placed six feet apart from each other, this rule makes a lot of sense as larger parties would typically fill the space between two markers, causing them to be too close to the guests behind them.
- With this new rule in place, guests in larger parties can safely distance themselves from other guests.