- Hulu has released a new trailer for the original documentary series Sasquatch which premieres on Tuesday, April 20.
- The series investigates rumors of a mythical creature attached to a twenty-five-year-old triple homicide.
- Sasquatch will have its world premiere at South by Southwest (SXSW) as well as a sit down with David Holthouse, director Joshua Rofé and executive producer Mark Duplass about the production of the documentary series later today.
- The series is directed by Joshua Rofé, executive produced by Mark Duplass, Jay Duplass, and Mel Eslyn of Duplass Brothers Productions, Rofé and Steven Berger of Number 19, along with David Holthouse and Zach Cregger, and produced by M. Elizabeth Hughes.
- “While visiting a pot farm in Northern California in 1993, investigative journalist David Holthouse heard a story that still haunts him: On a nearby farm three men were torn limb from limb in a savage Bigfoot attack. Sasquatch follows David as he revisits the Redwoods 25 years later, in search of any evidence that might lead to the truth of what happened that night. As he pulls at the threads of this story, he’ll be taken down a path that’s far more terrifying than anyone would have imagined.”
You can check out Sasquatch exclusively on Hulu starting Tuesday, April 20.