Next month, Marvel Comics’ Guardians of the Galaxy return with an expanded team and new adventures as they protect the outer reaches of space. Today, Marvel revealed a trailer for the upcoming issue along with a sneak peek of the issue’s artwork.
- Marvel’s New Space Age Is Here! Prepare for the ride of your life as writer Al Ewing and artist Juan Frigeri kick off a new era of Guardians of the Galaxy in Guardians Of The Galaxy #13.
- The milestone 175th legacy issue will introduce a new status quo for the band of cosmic heroes which finds the Guardians deputized by the Galactic Council.
- Facing down their greatest threats and embarking on their boldest missions, the Guardians need to expand their roster like never before.
- The new team includes:
- The original Quasar
- and Doctor Doom!
- Guardians Of The Galaxy #13 hits stands on April 14, 2021!
- Marvel shared a first glimpse at the action-packed new adventures in the Guardians of the Galaxy #13. Take a look:
- Additionally, Marvel is giving fans even more to be excited for with a look at exclusive artwork from the comic series.
What They’re Saying:
- Al Ewing: “It's a way to change things up a little, to raise the stakes and the tension, and partly it's a way to play off S.W.O.R.D. – the Space Avengers to counter the Space X-Men.” But mostly, it was where the story wanted to go. Originally, this was all heading to a darker place, but – possibly because the world's endured enough darkness recently – once I was in the thick of it, I ended up tacking towards something brighter and more positive, and that led to the idea of the Guardians as a superhero team in a more official capacity.”
- Guardians Of The Galaxy #13
- Written by Al Ewing
- Art by Juan Frigeri
- Colors by Federico Blee
- Cover by Brett Booth
More Marvel Comics: