With Disney+’s The Falcon and the Winter Soldier debuting tomorrow, D23 is taking the opportunity to honor the original shield wielder, Captain America. Starting next week, D23 Gold Members will have the chance to purchase a limited edition pin set that celebrates eight decades of the First Avenger.
- In celebration of 80 years of Captain America, D23 is offering Gold Members a chance to own an exclusive, limited edition boxed pin set.
- The collection is inspired by Cap’s style in the comic books and includes nine enamel pins: eight shield designs and one image of the Sentinel of Liberty himself.
- These D23 Gold Member-exclusive pins will be available on shopDisney on March 22nd at 7am PT.
- Edition size is 800. Pin sets are $99.99 each, plus applicable sales tax.
Good to Know:
- To purchase the set, guests must log in to shopDisney.com with the Disney account tied to their D23 Gold Membership.
- Maximum of one (1) pin set for purchase per D23 Gold Member for online orders.
- Shipping not available to PO boxes; shipping and handling fees may vary for all online orders.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- All information is subject to change including, but not limited to, artwork, release dates, editions sizes, and retail prices.