Six Flags Discovery Kingdom will reopen attractions on April 3 with special preview dates for Members and Season Pass Holders on April 1 and 2.
- Northern California’s Six Flags Discovery Kingdom has announced that they will be reopening attractions on April 3.
- Six Flags Members can go to a special preview on April 1 and Season Pass Holders on April 2.
- The theme park has hosted the animal-focused Marine World Experience since July 2020.
- Discovery Kingdom will continue to use an online reservation system to manage attendance and schedule Guests for entry with staggered arrival times.
- For payments, Six Flags will only accept card and mobile payments, all cash being used must be converted to a card at new kiosks located throughout the park.
- Guests looking to visit the park are required to make a reservation at SixFlags.com/Reserve which includes ordering pre-paid parking and viewing a video with new safety measures at the park.
What They’re Saying:
- Bonnie Weber, Senior Vice President of Park Operations: “Californians are ready to visit their favorite Six Flags theme park and have some fun. Last year, we set the standard for operating our parks safely and entertained nearly seven million guests in adherence to government and CDC health guidelines. We will follow those same stringent guidelines as we reopen our rides and attractions in our California parks.”
- Janine Durette, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Park President: “We are very excited to be able to offer our full selection of rides and attractions for the first time in over a year. Six Flags creates wonderful memories through the incredible experiences we provide guests of all ages. We are excited to welcome more guests to the park and to bring back more of our dedicated team members.”
Virtual Hiring Fairs:
- Six Flags will be hiring thousands of Team Members for the 2021 season.
- Those interested can apply now in a new virtual and contact-free application process with online interviews and virtual training.
- The company offers benefits for Team Members including advancement opportunities, educational scholarships, reward and recognition programs, free park admission, and much more.