- During the premiere, hosted by Chanelle Berlin Johnson (Entertainment Weekly) and Angélique Roché.
- The virtual event took place at Los Angeles Air Force Base with troops from the space and missle center from the U.S. Space Force.
- Kevin Feige and executive producers Nate Moore and Zoie Nagelhout started it off talking about the show.
- Feige said that they had been thinking about the series for a long time after seeing the chemistry between the characters and wanted them to do a team up.
- Feige says surprises will come week by week taking you to an unexpected place.
- We’ll learn more about Sam Wilson’s past during the series and redefine characters, seeing them in a new light and learn what they have been up to since we have last seen them.
- Anthony Mackie (Falcon/Sam Wilson) and Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes) then joined the event and although they couldnt say a lot, Sebastian says Bucky’s sense of humor is something fans will be able to see that wasn’t explored in the movies.
- Anthony talked about how the series picks up post blip, so Sam is worried about fitting back into society after being gone for so long while missing his friend Steve Rogers.
- Fans were able to ask questions next ranging from what the characters have in common (not much) to what they’d watch in a groupwatch session. Mackie answered with Star Wars saying he dresses up as Lando Calrissian every halloween.
- Emily VanCamp (Agent Sharon Carter), Daniel Brühl (Zemo), and Wyatt Russell (John Walker) then joined the virtual set.
- Emily said that we will see a different Sharon, where she’s been all this time, and the new perspective she got along the way.
- Air force Members were then able to asked questions from their favorite memory to the biggest thing fans should take away from the series. Brühl said that you’re about to get 6 hours of unseen character pieces that will give more insight to each of them.
The event ended with some surprise reveals:
- Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda Maximoff) and Paul Bettany (Vision) sent a special message to the cast about how they paved the way with their amazing show WandaVision.
- Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) and Hailee Steinfeld (Kate Bishop) sent a message from the set of Hawkeye sending their regards and how great of a team they are compared to Falcon and Winter Soldier, along with a look at their logo for the series.
- Owen Wilson (Mobius) and Tom Hiddleston (Loki) then shared the first look at the Loki poster for the Disney+ series coming June 11.
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier premieres exclusively on Disney+ starting tomorrow, Friday, March 19.