ABC is gearing up for the premiere of their new show Pooch Perfect with a fan experience coming to both Los Angeles and Orlando.
- ABC’s Pooch Perfect is set to premiere on March 30, and to celebrate, ABC is setting up multiple fan events in Los Angeles and Orlando.
- Each location will have family-friendly and touch-free activities including a dog walk inspired by the set where fans can pose and create videos.
- You’ll also be able to watch exclusive content from the premiere episode and receive branded pet gear.
- The events will be taking donations of new and unused pet supplies for North Shore Animal League America’s Shelter Partners in Need.
- Local adoptable dogs will also be at the Los Angeles tour locations.
The “Pooch Perfect” Fan Experience will occur in the following markets:
- Westfield Century City
- Saturday, March 20 (10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, March 21 (11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.)
- The Grove
- Saturday, March 27 (10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, March 28 (11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.)
- Disney Springs
- Monday, April 5 – Thursday, April 8 (9:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.)
- Pets not permitted on-site at this location
More on “Pooch Perfect”
- ABC’s Pooch Perfect is a dog grooming competition series hosted by Rebel Wilson.
- The series will showcase 10 of the best dog groomers in the country along with their assistants competing in themed challenges.
- The show will have a trio of celebrity judges – Lisa Vanderpump, Jorge Bendersky, and Dr. Callie Harris.
- In the season finale, three teams will remain to compete for a cash prize and a Pooch Perfect trophy.
- The eight-episode series will premiere on Tuesday, March 30 at 8:00 pm ET on ABC.