Disney Parks Blog has listed all of the delicious and fun-looking Easter items available at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, and some of the international parks. There will even be some Easter displays at the resorts. Here are some of the highlights of what you can find at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Walt Disney World Resort
Easter treats won’t be the only thing at Walt Disney World, some of the resorts will have Easter displays as well:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Lobby area (available for viewing Mar. 26-April 4)
- Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa – Lobby area, concierge level, and Grand Floridian Café lobby (available for viewing Mar. 15-April 4)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort – Carriage House (available for viewing Apr. 1-11)
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort – Beach Club lobby, Yacht Club lobby, Ale & Compass Restaurant, The Market at Ale & Compass (available for viewing Mar. 18-Apr. 4)
Easter brunch will be offered at the following locations:
- Creature Comforts, Flame Tree Barbecue, and Restaurantosaurus at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park will have the Thumper Cupcake – Carrot cupcake with cream cheese filling, caramel buttercream, and a chocolate “Thumper” (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 5). Mobile Order is available for those locations.
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park will have the Easter Basket – Mango and mixed berry cake, lemon cheesecake, vanilla meringue, marshmallow variations, Kataifi, berry coulis, and mango chantilly (available Apr. 2–5).
- Coral Reef Restaurant at EPCOT will have the Easter Brookie Basket – Easter brookie basket with white chocolate ganache, buttercream, and chocolate eggs (available Apr. 4).
- Le Cellier Steakhouse at EPCOT will have the Key Lime Robin Egg – Key lime mascarpone cheesecake with blueberry gelée, crème fraîche whipped cream, graham cracker shortbread, and key lime powder (available Apr. 4).
- Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs will have a Bunny Mini Dome Cake – Coconut ice cream mousse with caramel cream cheese center and carrot cake (available Mar. 28 through Apr. 4).
- The Ganachery at Disney Springs will have the following:
- Easter Minnie Bunny Piñata – Milk chocolate sphere filled with marshmallow treats (available Mar. 21 through Apr. 4).
- Boozy Bourbon Chocolate Bunnies – Milk chocolate bunnies filled with bourbon chocolate drink (available Mar. 21 through Apr. 4).
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop at Disney Springs will have the classic Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Bunny and Mini Milk Chocolate Caramel Bunnies (available through Apr. 4 while supplies last).
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, and Everything Pop Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort will have the EGGStraordinare Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with lemon filling, vanilla buttercream, and sugar eggs (available Apr. 1–4). Mobile Order is also available at these locations.
- Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will have a Mini Bunny Cake – Mini carrot cake filled with cream cheese icing decorated with fondant and buttercream (available Apr. 2 –4).
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will have the following (Mobile Order is available at the location):
- Carrot Blondie Pop – Buttery brown sugar cake bar on a lollipop stick decorated like a carrot (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4).
- Bunny Box – Dark chocolate bunny with Easter egg petit cake and foil-wrapped chocolate eggs (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4).
- Marshmallow Bunny Tail Pops – Jumbo marshmallows dipped in pastel chocolate with spring sprinkles (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4).
- The Grand Egg – White chocolate egg filled with jelly beans (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4)
- Miniature Bunny Cake – Individual serving sized bunny confetti cake with vanilla buttercream (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4).
- Pastel Mickey Whoopie Pie – Buttery pastel vanilla sponge cake with spring colored vanilla icing (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4).
- Easter Egg Hunt Cupcake – Carrot cake cupcake with marshmallow filling topped with buttercream, jelly beans, and chocolate bunny (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4).
- The Artist Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort will have the Easter Cake – Layers of lemon sponge cake and strawberry buttercream, fresh diced strawberries, and decorative Easter touches (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 5). Mobile Order is also available here.
- Good’s to Go at Disney’s Old Key West Resort will have the Easter Cupcake – Lemon sponge cake filled with a strawberry compote topped with vanilla buttercream and garnished with decorative Easter touches (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 5).
- Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will have a Key Lime Easter Cupcake – Key lime cupcake with butter cream icing, and Easter décor (available Apr. 1–4). Mobile order is also available.
- The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort and The Beach Club Marketplace at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort will have the following (Mobile Order also available):
- Mickey Chocolate Easter Egg (available Mar. 14 through Apr. 4)
- Minnie Chocolate Easter Egg (available Mar. 14 through Apr. 4)
- Robin’s Egg Blueberry Macarons –Three blue-speckled macarons filled with blueberry ganache and blueberry jam sitting on chocolate crunch “nest” (available Mar. 14- through Apr. 4)
- Easter Bunny Strawberry Cheesecake – Strawberry cheesecake with lemon crust with velvet white chocolate and decorated with a ruby red glitter glaze and fondant (available Mar. 14- through Apr. 4)
- Easter Cookies n’ Cream Bonbons – Cookies n’ Cream bonbons with cookies ‘n cream mousse and cookies ‘n cream base covered in chocolate (available Mar. 14 through Apr. 4)
- Easter Carrot Cupcake – Carrot cake cupcake with a cream cheese icing decorated chocolate ganache, cookies ‘n cream crumbs, buttercream, and wildflower quins (available Mar. 14 through Apr. 4)
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies – A pack of three brightly colored lemon-flavored crinkle cookies (available Mar. 14 through Apr. 4)
Easter brunch will be offered at the following locations:
- Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure Park and Marceline’s Confectionery at Downtown Disney District will have the following:
- Easter Egg – Chocolate cream, vanilla cream, and peanut butter filling covered in milk chocolate embellished with sugar flower (available through Apr. 4)
- Bunny Krispy – Mickey rice crisped treat dipped in white chocolate, decorated with pink chocolate, and topped with a coconut with marshmallow for a tail (available through Apr. 4)
- Easter Minnie Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, marshmallow ears, enrobed in purple chocolate and decorated with green sugar and a pink chocolate bow (available through Apr. 4)
- Easter Chick Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, marshmallow wings, enrobed in bubble gum yellow chocolate with a white chocolate egg shell and embellished colored chocolate (available through Apr. 4)
- Kayla’s Cake (cart located near World of Disney and Starbucks) at Downtown Disney District will have a Premium French Macaron Gift Set – Each box of 12 contains the following flavors: Espresso milk tea, rose vanilla, lavender, mango pineapple, raspberry cheesecake, pomegranate lemonade, strawberry shortcake, s’mores, and molten chocolate.
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express at Downtown Disney District will have Banana Foster Glazed Beignets – Banana rum icing, cinnamon sugar dust, caramel drizzle, and vanilla bean creme anglaise.