GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of March 22th-26th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are authors, athletes and religious leaders who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features authors, athletes and more.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on the pandemic, and answers a variety of health questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of March 22-26:
- Monday, March 22
- Courtney B. Vance (Genius: Aretha)
- Annie F. Downs (That Sounds Fun)
- Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove
- Amy Panos (Spring cleaning tips)
- Tuesday, March 23
- Tom Bené (President & CEO of the National Restaurant Association)
- Rob Kenner (The Marathon Don’t Stop)
- Amna Nawaz (Beyond the CANVAS)
- Cleo Wade (What the Road Said)
- Wednesday, March 24
- Jonathan Karl (Front Row at the Trump Show)
- Thursday, March 25
- Dr. Joneigh S. Khaldun
- Heather Newberger (Fashion tips)
- Friday, March 19
- WNBA player Nneka Ogwumike
- Rabbi Rachel Ain
- Ama Kwarteng (Spring cleaning tips)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.