Spring has sprung at SeaWorld Orlando! Discover sweet and savory flavors with new food and beverage venues, signature dining experiences, and Florida’s largest theme park food festival. Modified with enhanced health and safety measures and limited capacity, guests have plenty to look forward to during their next visit with friends and family. And these exciting new additions to SeaWorld’s Food and Beverage offerings are just the start.
All-New Altitude Burgers
- Calling all Arctic adventurers! Explore new flavors at SeaWorld Orlando’s brand-new burger bar, “Altitude Burgers”. Build your ultimate burger or grilled chicken sandwich, savor artisan-style pizzas, sip beers on tap, and refuel as adventure awaits. Feeling extra brave? Elevate your experience and conquer the Altitude Burger: 1 pound of fresh beef, topped with bacon, homemade chili, onion rings, and our specialty sauce. Explorers seeking a fresh and wholesome meal can try the new, flavor-packed Truffle Veggie Pizza: baked to perfection & drizzled with truffle oil.
- Altitude Burgers is now open next to Wild Arctic and Glacier Bar with open-air dining, perfect for physical distancing.
- Check out the full menu here.
All-New Edy's Ice Cream Parlor
- Scream for ice cream! Cool off and satisfy your sweet tooth at SeaWorld Orlando’s brand-new Edy’s Ice Cream Parlor. Guests can indulge in the ultimate ice cream experience with mega-monster shakes like the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Shake, enormous brownie sundaes, and hand-dipped ice cream cones. Choosing from more than 13 signature flavors of Edy’s Ice Cream, create your own sundae with a variety of toppings.
- Guests over the age of 21 can shake it up and add their favorite liqueur or cordial to any of our milkshakes.
- Edy’s Ice Cream Parlor is now open at the front of the park next to Dolphin Nursery.
- You can check the menu out here.
All-New Lakeside Grill
- Fresh flavors and panoramic views await! The all-new Lakeside Grill will offer guests a modern spin on Mediterranean cuisine. Formerly The Spice Mill, Lakeside Grill will be completely redesigned with a contemporary coastal-inspired interior and exterior.
- Guests will be mesmerized by marine reef fish and live coral in a soon be unveiled one-of-a-kind 600-gallon aquarium, in addition to the amazing sunset on the expansive outdoor patio (with physical distancing).
- The all-new chef-crafted menu features soon to be favorite bites, including:
- Fresh and locally sourced grilled kabobs, paired with fresh vegetables, rice, and Tzatziki sauce
- Core Mediterranean dishes such as falafel and fresh hummus and pita pairings
- Lakeside Mediterranean Nachos, a fresh and healthy take on a theme park favorite with tomatoes, feta and hummus, and the Lakeside Mediterranean Burger, a juicy turkey burger with a Mediterranean twist on a brioche bun
- Brand-new Parmesan-garlic Waffle Fries, tossed to perfection and paired with a selection of dipping sauces
Seven Seas Food Festival
- Already in full swing, the 2021 Seven Seas Food Festival is bigger, better, and packed with more flavor than ever before!
- This year at Orlando’s largest theme park food festival, foodies and families alike can discover the widest variety of chef- and mixologist-curated tastes inspired by cultures from across the Seven Seas. With more than 50 fresh global cuisine tastings from around the globe, guests can taste everything from the most indulgent fare to the park’s all-new savory Vegan bites.
- In addition to the amazing food, this year’s festival includes SeaWorld’s most expansive beverage menu ever with more than 75 specially curated cocktails and wines, and more than 75 craft beers from Florida and beyond.
- The event takes place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, through May 9, and features the park’s enhanced health and safety measures including increased cleaning and sanitation, temperature checks, and face covering requirements.