Production will begin on the Disney Channel Original Movie Zombies 3 this spring.
- Disney has announced that production will begin on Zombies 3 in Toronto this spring.
- The movie will bring back stars Meg Donnelly and Milo Manheim, set to reprise their roles as Seabrook’s zombie/cheerleader couple Zed and Addison.
- Paul Hoen who directed 15 Disney Channel Original Movies including Zombies 1 and 2 will direct the third film.
- The screenplay is by David Light and Joseph Raso. Light, Raso, and Suzanne Farwell are executive producers.
- The movie is a production of Bloor Street Productions.
- The original Zombies movie and the sequel Zombies 2 ranked #1 for kids 6-11 and tweens 9-14 the entire year they debuted on Disney Channel.
- “In Zombies 3, Zed and Addison are beginning their final year at Seabrook High in the town that’s become a safe haven for monsters and humans alike. Zed is anticipating an athletic scholarship that will make him the first Zombie to attend college, while Addison is gearing up for Seabrook’s first international cheer-off competition. Then suddenly, extraterrestrial beings appear around Seabrook, provoking something other than friendly competition.”
What They’re Saying:
- Lauren Kisilevsky, Vice President, Original Movies, Disney Branded Television: “After the enormous success of ZOMBIES 2, we wanted to raise the stakes in this third and final installment. So when the ultimate outsiders descend on Seabrook, our team of cheerleaders, zombies and werewolves must band together to face a threat of galactic proportions that may change the face of Seabrook forever.”
Sign up for Disney+ or the Disney Streaming Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and ad-supported Hulu) now