LEGOLAND® California has announced an April 1st reopening date, becoming one of the first California theme parks to resume operation of attractions.
- California will allow theme parks to reopen on April 1st and LEGOLAND® California has announced that they will be back in business on that date.
- April 1st-12th will be “Park Preview Days,” wherein only select rides and attractions will be available.
- Attractions and experience that will be available during “Park Preview Days” include:
- Driving School
- LEGO® TECHNIC™ Coaster
- Fairy Tale Brook
- Socially distant character meet and greets
- Live entertainment
- Miniland U.S.A.
- Food offerings
- Beginning April 15th, the full LEGOLAND® California Resort will be operating, which includes the SEA LIFE® aquarium and LEGO® CHIMA™ Water Park.
- LEGOLAND® will use a reservation system to manage the attendance restrictions and priority access is being given to hotel guests, pass holders and existing ticket holders, who can be among the first to return to the resort.
- A new online booking portal is coming soon through which guests can make reservations to enter the park on the date of their visit, subject to availability.
- The LEGOLAND® Hotel and LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel are now taking reservations and hotel guests get priority access to theme park reservations alongside pass holders and existing ticket holders.
- Health and safety measures are being implemented that will include reduced capacity, face covering requirements of guests ages 2 and up, temperature checks prior to park entry, cashless payments, social distancing practices and enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Visit www.legoland.com/california for more information.
What They’re Saying:
- Kurt Stocks, LEGOLAND California Resort President: “It’s been a long and challenging year for all of us and we are extremely excited to be able to start reopening our Resort not only to our guests so they can build family memories, but for our staff who have been patiently waiting to return to work.“