Live Music has returned to Busch Gardens Tampa’s Food and Wine Festival, and they are going all in by adding more concerts to their already impressive lineup.
- The 2021 Food & Wine Festival at Busch Gardens Tampa features headlining national acts every Saturday (and now Sundays!) in March and April, plus Friday, April 2.
- For the first time, concerts will be offered at two limited-capacity performances each day on the Festival Field Stage. While over at the Coke Canopy, enjoy a taste of local live music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout the festival.
- Busch Gardens is committed to the health and safety of guests, employees, and the animals in our care. The Festival Field and Coke Canopy are operating at limited capacity with modified seating to allow for proper physical distancing.
- Guests also have the option of getting a VIP Seating package that includes one entry per reservation to the VIP reserved seating area on the concert field and one 5-item Food & Wine Festival sampler lanyard.
Newly Announced Concerts:
- Sunday, March 28th: Vanilla Ice
- Sunday, April 4th: Latin Explosion – Selena, Santana, and Gloria Estefan Tribute
- Sunday, April 11th: Fleetwood Max – Fleetwood Mac Tribute
- Sunday, April 18th: En Vogue
- Sunday, April 25th: Kool & The Gang
Previously Announced Concerts:
- Saturday, March 27: 38 Special
- Friday, April 2: Sugar Ray
- Saturday, April 3: Sister Hazel
- Saturday, April 10: LOCASH
- Saturday, April 17: Tito Nieves
- Saturday, April 24: Starship Feat. Mickey Thomas
ICYMI – More Busch Gardens News: