The latest ESPN Cover Story launches today featuring Washington Nationals outfielder Juan Soto.
- ESPN Cover Story has published its latest feature covering Washington Nationals outfielder Juan Soto.
- The feature has debuted on digital and social platforms, with a video feature airing on SportsCenter throughout the day on Sunday, March 28.
- ESPN Cover Story is a monthly feature covering the biggest stories and athletes with inside access, visuals, and ESPN quality reporting.
- In this feature, senior MLB insider Jeff Passan spoke with Soto about his personality and the person he is on and off-the-field.
About Juan Soto:
- “At 22 years old, Juan Soto is on his way to becoming one of the best hitters in Major League Baseball history, and he’s doing it in style. Over the last three years, Soto has rewritten records, won a World Series with the Washington Nationals and placed himself on one of the quickest Hall of Fame tracks in the last century, but he’s arguably become most recognized for his signature move between pitches: a magnificent, performative, arrhythmic improvisation dubbed the Soto Shuffle.”
Where to Check Out ESPN Cover Story: