The Disney Magic will be taking UK residents out to see this summer with Magic at Sea packages. Bookings begin in April.
- Disney has announced new Magic at Sea packages for UK residents only.
- The staycation packages will be 2, 3, and 4-night cruises from the UK.
- Cruises will depart from London Tilbury, Newcastle, Liverpool, and Southampton.
- Bookings for the cruises will begin in April. More information can be found here.
What to Expect:
- During the staycation at sea, you’ll be immersed in the Disney storytelling aboard the Disney Magic cruise ship with all of the entertainment, dining, and recreation activities currently available on the Disney Magic.
- You’ll be able to get photos of Marvel characters, Captain Mickey, a royal promenade of Disney Princesses, and Toy Story friends.
Health and Safety:
- Disney will use a five-element approach for the health and safety of Guests and Cast Members.
- Health & Wellness
- Our approach emphasizes a combination of health and safety measures. This includes COVID-19 testing, health screenings, face coverings, reduced Guest capacity and physical distancing.
- Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Disney Cruise Line is operating at elevated cleaning and sanitation levels, with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces.
- Innovative Technology
- We’re harnessing the power of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app to promote health and safety.
- Crew Member Training
- Safety starts with our Crew, so we’ve adopted a number of new policies and practices.
- Working Together
- We’re giving Guests the resources they need to navigate our new policies and do their part.
You can learn more about the UK residents only cruises here.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney Cruise travel planning