The Disney Parks TikTok account has released a video showing that rides at Disneyland have started to cycle!
- The Disneyland Resort announced a reopening date of April 30 after being closed for more than a year due to the pandemic.
- Cast Members have started receiving calls to come back to work, and as seen in the video above, they have begun to get recertified for attractions and they have started to cycle in preparation for the reopening.
- In the video you can see The Incredicoaster, Alice in Wonderland, Radiator Springs Racers, and “it’s a small world.”
Park Reopening Guidelines by the State of California:
- Across all tiers, the new guidelines state that “Indoor rides must be limited to no more than 15 minutes. All queuing must be performed in outdoor settings only and guests from different households or other parties must be at least six feet apart during queuing.”
- Using Disneyland Resort attractions as an example, queues like those for Space Mountain or Roger Rabbit’s Cartoon Spin (which are mostly indoors) must be staged outside, and will likely see guests walk through indoor portions where they must up to a loading area for their less than 15-minute attraction.
- We’ll have to see how this impacts rides such as Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion.
- Also according to the guidelines, only California Residents are allowed to visit the theme parks across all tiers.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning