The Walt Disney World Resort has launched MagicMobile, a new way to enter the park with a digital pass directly on your Apple iPhone or Apple Watch.
- The Walt Disney World Resort has launched MagicMobile to all Guests.
- With this new feature, Guests can link their park ticket to their Apple iPhone or Apple Watch (more devices coming soon) to enter the park using the Wallet app without having to use a MagicBand.
- Disney MagicMobile service requires iOS 14.4 or later and watchOS 7.3 or later.
How to Set Up:
- On the My Disney Experience App, select the menu button on the bottom right.
- You’ll then click on “Disney MagicMobile Pass.”
- Once there, you’ll be walked through the steps if a valid park admission is linked to your account.
- You can add multiple passes on a single device which can be great for families.
- There are also special designs you can choose from if you’re an Annual Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member.
Entering The Parks:
- Hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near the access point just like you would a MagicBand.