Disney+ is now available to Comcast Xfinity X1 and Flex customers, with ESPN+ coming to X1 customers in the coming weeks, available now on Flex via the ESPN app.
- Disney+ is now available to Comcast customers who use X1 or Flex services.
- ESPN+ is also available to Flex customers, with a rollout coming to X1 customers in the coming weeks.
- Both the Disney+ and ESPN+ libraries will be integrated throughout the user experience in collections such as TV, Sports, etc., in menus on Flex and X1.
What They’re Saying:
- Rebecca Heap, Senior Vice President, Video and Entertainment, Comcast Cable: “With the launch of Disney+ and ESPN+, our X1 and Flex customers will now be able to enjoy all the best entertainment from today’s most popular streaming services on one device that makes it easy for them to find their favorite programming, or discover something new.”
- Michael Paull, President, Disney+ and ESPN+: “The launch of Disney+ and ESPN+ on Comcast’s Xfinity platforms comes at an opportune time with the new Disney+ Original series from Marvel Studios The Falcon and The Winter Soldier in full swing, the return of Coach Gordon Bombay in a new series The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers, and Secrets of the Whales from National Geographic premiering on Earth Day. It will be a big April on ESPN+ too with UFC 261, the start of MLB and MLS seasons, The Masters, and more.”