Disneyland has announced that the Blue Bayou Restaurant in New Orleans Square will begin to serve alcohol.
- As part of Disney’s monthly food offerings post, they posted an announcement that Blue Bayou Restaurant will begin to serve alcoholic beverages after the park reopens.
- The restaurant will not be opening with the park’s current reopening date of April 30, but they will announce a date soon for Guests to start making reservations.
- The blog post states that the new offerings will fit with the story of Blue Bayou while also giving Guests what they have been requesting.
- The new beverages will include wine, beer, and a specialty Hurricane Cocktail.
- Blue Bayou will join Club 33 and Oga’s Cantina as the only places that serve alcohol inside Disneyland Park.
About Blue Bayou Restaurant:
- Blue Bayou has been a dining destination at the Disneyland Resort since it opened in 1967. The location can be seen from the attraction Pirates of the Caribbean as Guests travel along the bayou. The restaurant features overhead strings of balloon lanterns as you hear crickets, frogs, and see fireflies in the themed setting.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning