D23 has announced that Members will get early access to the April Disney Treasures from the Vault Limited Edition Bambi Plush starting tomorrow, Friday, April 2.
- D23 Members will have early access to purchase the Disney Treasures from the Vault Limited Edition Bambi Plush on Friday, April 2 at 9:00 am PT.
- All you’ll have to do is make sure you’re logged into your D23 profile and visit D23’s website at the launch time. There will be a link available to Members to then purchase the collectible plush through Amazon.
- Bambi is the fourth in the 12 part limited series, so make sure to collect them all.
- Each month D23 Members will be given a link to get early access to each plush from the collection.
Details on the Bambi Vault Plush:
- Fourth commemorative plush in the Treasures From the Vault Plush collection.
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- Amazon exclusive.
- Bambi stands 13 inches tall.
- Made with soft fabric with embroidered eyes.
More about Bambi from D23:
- More than five years in the making, Bambi tells the coming-of-age story of a young fawn who grows up to become the Great Prince of the Forest.
- In addition to studying filmed footage of deer in the wild, Disney animators studied the movements and anatomy of two live deer, named Bambi and Faline, that lived in a pen at Disney’s Hyperion Studios.
- The art style of the backgrounds of the film suggested the mood, seasons, and atmosphere of the forest as a contrast to the realism of the animal character designs. A reporter noted during the film’s production that “Reviewers will hesitate to describe Bambi as a cartoon… It is more like a fine painting.”