Walt Disney World has shared some new room photos from Disney’s Wilderness Lodge ahead of the resort hotel’s reopening in June.
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World has been undergoing some renovations on some of their rooms recently.
- Today, the Walt Disney World website added some photos of the newly renovated standard rooms.
- While Disney Vacation Club rooms have been open for some time now, standard rooms will be reopening on June 6.
- Reservations for Disney’s Wilderness Lodge are available now.
More from Disney’s Wilderness Lodge:
- Whispering Canyon Café will have a holiday brunch bbq menu with their all-you-care-to-enjoy skillet for Easter and Mother’s Day.
- Their signature all-you-care-to-enjoy skillet includes mini pastries, house-made buttermilk-cheddar biscuits with sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, country potatoes, hickory-smoked bacon, sausage, smoked salmon and pulled pork, Mickey Mouse waffles, and green asparagus with Hollandaise sauce. They also have plant-based options available.
- The pricing for Whispering Canyon Café is $25.00 for adults and $14.00 for kids ages 3-9.
- Bookings for special holidays tend to go fast, so make sure to make a reservation now if you’re interested in either of these special days.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning