Universal Studios Hollywood is finally set to reopen on Friday, April 16! With reservations available for Pass Members today and tickets going on sale later this week, the park shared some important information for guests to know before they can return.
- First, Universal made it clear that theme park capacity is currently very limited and advanced reservations are required.
- At this time, theme park visits are limited to California residents and party size is limited to a maximum of three households; by making a reservation, you attest that, when visiting the park, you and each member of your party will be a California resident and that your party will consist of no more than three households, including your own household.
- Universal also asks guests to now that there may be times when the park reaches capacity and additional guests will not be admitted unless capacity becomes available.
- As for Pass Members, Universal is introducing “Bonus Days” so you can be amongst the first to return on select days between Thursday, April 15 (an exclusive Pass Member Preview day!) and Sunday, May 16, 2021.
- During this period, all Pass Members will be required to make an advanced reservation before a visit.
- The “Bonus Day” period will be credited as part of Pass Members’ expiration extension.
- Blackout dates specific to each pass will not apply with a reservation, however, guests should be aware that reservation capacity will be limited and subject to availability, and will vary by date.
- Tickets can be purchased online beginning on Thursday, April 8.
- Until further notice, guests who purchased any General Admission or Universal Express product prior to April 8, 2021 will be required to make a reservation for their visit date. Your ticket will be valid to make a reservation and to visit the Park on the date of your reservation (for this period when reservations are required) anytime through December 16, 2021.
- For those who require a reservation, to enter the Park, you will need to provide a valid reservation confirmation for your visit date and the ticket you received at the time of purchase at the Front Gate turnstiles.
- If you purchased a ticket on April 8, 2021 or later, you do not need to use this web page to make a reservation. Your dated ticket already counts as your reservation. This includes first visits for new Annual Passes. However, new Pass Members making repeat visits during our “Bonus Days” period will be required to make a “Bonus Day” reservation.