Disney has released the official music video for “Trust Again” inspired by the Walt Disney Animation Studios’ movie Raya and the Last Dragon.
- Disney has released the “Trust Again” music video through the DisneyMusicAsiaVEVO YouTube channel.
- The song by Raisa, YonnyBoii, Matthaios, and SPRITE is inspired by the Walt Disney Animation Studios’ film Raya and the Last Dragon.
- The four artists are from Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, and Thailand and features indigenous instruments including the Seruling, Suling, Jaw Harp, Gamelan, and Ang Klung.
- The song is also available on streaming platforms including Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more.
About Raya and the Last Dragon:
- “Long ago, in the fantasy world of Kumandra, humans and dragons lived together in harmony. But when sinister monsters known as the Druun threatened the land, the dragons sacrificed themselves to save humanity. Now, 500 years later, those same monsters have returned and it’s up to a lone warrior, Raya, to track down the last dragon in order to finally stop the Druun for good. However, along her journey, she’ll learn that it’ll take more than dragon magic to save the world—it’s going to take trust as well. From directors Don Hall and Carlos López Estrada, co-directors Paul Briggs and John Ripa, producers Osnat Shurer and Peter Del Vecho, the film features the voices of Kelly Marie Tran as Raya and Awkwafina as Sisu.”
Raya and the Last Dragon is now playing in theaters and on Disney+ Premier Access. You can also pick up the movie on digital now and Blu-ray, 4K Ultra HD, and DVD on May 18.