- Disney fans can celebrate Earth Month through Field Notes, a new video series from Disney Parks.
- The premiere episode is now streaming on YouTube, taking a look at the Rainbow Reef at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
- In the video, Aulani Animal Programs Cast Member Eric shares why Disney’s man-made lagoon is so special to Guests visiting the resort.
- In addition to showcasing some of the fish native to the waters around Hawaii, the Rainbow Reef also lets Guests get up close and personal in a safe environment.
- For an additional fee, Guests can take part in helping to feed the fish in addition to snorkeling with them in the calm waters, which also offer a viewing window for Guests who may be unable to partake in a snorkeling expedition.
- The Disney Parks Blog promises that the next episode of Field Notes will debut next week and also encourages readers to familiarize themselves with Disney’s 2030 environmental goals.